9 am Opening session
Assumpció Puig, Dean, Official Association of Architects of Catalonia.
María Eugenia Coronado, , Managing Director, Naturgy Foundation.
Miquel Rodríguez, Commissioner of the 2030 Agenda, representative of the Barcelona City Council.
Pere Palacín, Managing Director of Energy, Industrial Safety and Mining Safety, Generalitat de Catalunya.
09:30 am Block I: The political strategies
– From the European Directive on building renovation to the update and expansion of the Spanish strategy
Eulalia Figuerola, Catalonia Delegate, Green Building Council Spain.
– Barriers preventing the implementation and management of renovations
Jordi Amela, Technical Director, Housing Consortium of the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona.
10.30 am Q&A session
10.45am Coffee break
11:15 am Block II: Roundtable discussion on practical cases in building renovation
– EU-Gugle Project: results from efficient energy-related renovations in Sestao, Biscay
Luiskar Delgado, Managing Director, Sestao Berri 2010.
– EuroPACE Olot: innovative solutions in financing renovations
Jordi Ayats, Manager, Programa HolaDomus.
– Growsmarter Project: Stockholm, Cologne and Barcelona
Lisa Ennarson / Gustaf Landahl, Stockholm City Council.<
– Remourban Project: Valladolid, Nottingham and Tepebasi
Miguel Ángel García, Department of Strategy and Business Development, CARTIF.
1 pm Q&A session
1.15 pm End of the seminar