What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s PC, mobile phone and any other on-line access device whenever a user visits a certain website. Cookies allow information to be collected on the user’s browsing habits and can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies that may be either proprietary or third-party cookies.
• Session cookies are designed to recognise and store data while the user is accessing the website. They are normally used for storing information that is solely retained for providing user-requested services on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that data continues to be stored in on the terminal and which may be accessed and processed for a definite period by the person responsible for the cookie, which may be from a few minutes to several years.
• Proprietary cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal, created or managed by the website manager.
Proprietary cookies are installed on this website for the following purposes:
> Technical: those that enable the website’s data communications and traffic control, as well as remembering the elements of the order.
> Personalisation: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined on their terminal or self-defined by the user. In this case, their purpose is to allow and store the user’s browsing language.
- Third-party cookies are those administrated by analysis service providers independently of the Naturgy Foundation.
|Type of Cookie||Third party||Purpose|
|Analysis cookies||Google Analytics||Allow monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on websites. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles, aimed at bringing improvements to the service. MORE INFORMATION|
|Customisation cookies||Those that enable the user’s most recent searches and previous interactions with search results to be remembered.|
|Behavioural advertising cookies:||They store information about users’ behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits; this enables a specific profile to be developed so that advertising based on this can be shown. MORE INFORMATION|
How can I block or enable cookies?
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help section where you will find information on the different options such as how to manage cookies.
Listed below are some links for managing cookies in the most widely used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/settings/ads?hl=es&sig=ACi0TCjoLqyW_hhn3-ErD841scqSQNdU4vQ8oS1WASJQdG7Jafa1Hz2XZu_WxImfVrlK3aOGW6V89mPO6VFsqqIX-BvOkUz8fg
The user must bear in mind that some cookies are necessary in order for certain functions of the website www.fundacionnaturgy.com to work correctly. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may affect, wholly or partially, the normal operation of the website.
Updates and changes in the cookies policy
Our www.fundacionnaturgy.com website may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt this policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Whenever significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy, users will be informed via a notice on the website.