Looking towards the future
Innovation and technology are key to changing the way we conduct our activity and to turning ideas into services that guarantee an efficient, sustainable and safe energy supply.
We promote analysis forums with experts and representatives from the sector to contribute to the development of new energy technologies with potential that are yet to reach a level of maturity or profitability.
On 4 April 2018, the I Technological Forum on Renewable Gas was held in Madrid. It consisted of a meeting of experts to identify and evaluate the obstacles that currently hinder the development of renewable gas in Spain and to suggest ways to overcome them.
We promote intelligent mobility and the improvement in air quality through the use of fuel that is more environmentally friendly.
"Air quality in cities. A global challenge"
This book analyses the current problem of air quality in cities, a problem as significant as climate change and with adverse effects for the health of the people who inhale it.
The first part of the book describes the problem and the main sources of contamination that must be addressed. The second part presents the experiences of different cities around the world: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Mexico City, Santiago, Bogota and the Lombard Region in Italy. The book was created with the help of 18 internationally renowned experts.
Dual Professional Training and Natural Gas Vehicle
Adaptation of existing training courses with vehicular natural gas content to meet the requirements of the sector with professionals trained in these new skills.
Implementation in the Region of Catalonia
- In agreement with the Departament d’Ensenyament in the Catalonia Regional Government.
- The pilot programme will start in the 2018-2019 academic year at the following centres: INS La Guineueta and INS Mare de Déu de la Mercè, located in Barcelona.
- Advanced career and technical education course in the Automotive Industry and the intermediate career and technical education course in Electromechanics for Vehicles.
Implementation in the Region of Castilla-La Mancha
- The pilot programme will start in the 2018-2019 academic year at the EFA Moratalaz centre in Manzanares.
- The intermediate career and technical education course in Electromechanics for Vehicles.