Through the Efigy Education Programme, the Naturgy Foundation offers this school in the classroom entitled “Efficient energy inventors”.
Based on a story, pupils will discover what energy is, what it is used for and the main sources of energy.
Using a participatory and active approach, pupils will learn through play.
- To relate energy with the reduction of gas emissions.
- To discover the types of energy that exist.
- To identify the energy that are used most.
- To identify the most and least polluting energies.
- To learn how new energy technologies help improve the environment.
- Responsibility and looking after the world around us.
- Knowledge and interaction with the physical world.
- Social and citizen.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon.
- Duration of the activities: 60 minutes.
- Type: workshop.
- Price: free.
- Pre-school Education.