Through the Efigy Education Programme, the Naturgy Foundation offers fifth and sixth grade primary school groups this workshop in the classroom entitled “Energy today: our challenge”.
Through five challenges and in groups, pupils will discover the sources of energy and their impacts while developing hand-eye coordination and maker skills to operate various gadgets.
- To identify carious types of energy and reflect on their advantages and disadvantages.
- To develop a critical attitude towards actions that lead to an abuse of non-renewable energy.
- To encourage individual behaviours for sustainability on our planet.
- Knowledge and interaction with the physical world.
- Learn to learn.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon.
- Duration of the activities: 60 minutes.
- Type: workshop.
- Price: free.
- Higher Cycle.