Through an interactive game, in a virtual setting, the user takes the lead in applying different measures, good practices and sustainable consumption habits. They will discover the effect on family expenses and the environmental impact.
Minimum age and theme
For children aged 14 years old.
This application is a game carried out in the virtual setting of a home. The users must carry out different energy-saving missions in every room: measures, good practices and sustainable consumption habits. By playing the game, they will discover the effect on family expenses and the environmental impact.
Content of the educational programme
- Use of household resources.
- Different consumption in the home.
- Energy and resource efficiency.
- Environmental impact.
- Economic cost.
- Mathematical skill and basic science and technology skills. Learn to learn.
- Linguistic communication.